2.2.12

Lookbook Inspiration

I’m sure I’ve stated this before either on here or on Twitter but, I’m already looking for lookbook and campaign inspirations when I haven’t even finished sewing my collection yet. I need to get a move on!

I saw Gwyneth Paltrow’s Harper’s Bazaar cover and instantly loved the way the words were fitted around the body…
Photobucket
I like the idea of having my name where the masthead is and having the name and season of the collection on either side of the model. I probably won’t be doing this because, as you can see, it’s already been done but I’m going to work with the idea of placing my name and season in with the image one way or another. However, I really like this:
Photobucket
And it’s left me thinking about doing a foldout lookbook instead of a bog standard book. It’s not going to be cheap but if I do go with the idea, I’ll find a cheaper way of doing it.

TWITTERBLOGLOVINTUMBLR

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Total perfection!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And amazing cover indeed and that garment she is wearing is phenomenal. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete