3.5.12

BEHIND THE SCENES | 'Samuella Palmer A/W 2012.13' Lookbook

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There are so many BTS photo's that I wanted to show you but I don't want to spoil the results so you'll have to wait and see. The pictures are being edited as I type and I can't wait to see the results. It feels a bit late to be putting out a lookbook seeing as I'm already designing for Spring/Summer 2013 and pretty much every designer has released their lookbook already but this is part of a slightly bigger project (in terms of lookbooks) and I'm planning on doing a series of shoots so expect more BTS posts to come.

TWITTERBLOGLOVINTUMBLR

1 comment:

  1. Why do I love so much behind the scenes photos?
    Does it mean voyeurist tendencies?
    oh dear.
    Nice post :)

    xx,
    Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete