9.9.11

Strut Style

jewellery


1. Drop earrings with stone-ASOS 2.Origami pleated deco clip on earrings-ASOS 3. Enamel deco drop earrings-TOPSHOP 4. Hammered with pearls door knocker earrings-ASOS 5. Coin and shield drop earrings-ASOS 6. Lion door knocker earrings-TOPSHOP 7.Lion door knocker earrings-ASOS 8.Tusk drops earrings-TOPSHOP

The key items in my wardrobe are my biker jacket(s) and my hoop earrings (or "Slave Earrings" if you write for Vogue Italia *rolls eyes*). My cheekbones are almost non existent so I guess I use large earrings to fill up that space, but as I wear them pretty much everyday, it becomes difficult for me to look different for special occasions and nights out.

As well as already owning a few, I have been seeing a lot of statement/doorknocker earrings in shops and online and I want to introduce them to my wardrobe to lift my look. I thought about using said earrings strictly for special occasions and nights out, but Joan Collins has been gracing my TV screens a lot recently (LOVE her) and I've now decided to mix them in with my everyday wardrobe as well, a la Rihanna:
Rihanna in Capri
Rihanna in Capri

My favourites are 1, 2, 5 and 7 and when I get paid I'm hoping I'll have enough spare cash to buy them-earrings (and shoes) are the only things I can't make myself.

Are you feeling statement earrings? Or is it a no for you?

1 comment:

  1. The accessories were nice, but we liked her hair extensions better. The only thing about wavy extensions is that they tend to tangle often. But no worries we solve those issues......

    ReplyDelete