5.5.11

A New Chapter

So my blog turned a year older (It’s 3 years old) last Saturday and although I didn’t have the time to do a post acknowledging this on the day I did take the time to reassess what the purpose of my blog was. Having figured out the direction I want to take this blog in, I realised that the old blog was way too chaotic and messy to continue with which has lead to me starting a new site featuring hopefully more personalised posts in the form of DIY posts, collections I’m making and projects I’m working on.

The old blog is still there if you would like to look back on any of my old posts, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy what Strut Mode v2 has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your future posts lovey.

    Thank you for commenting my bloggy, now following you. Would love for you to follow me back hun

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete