20.6.11

{Editorialize} Test Shoot: Behind the Scenes

I was recently approached by photographer Lucy Eleanor Brown to do a test shoot using garments from my graduate collection. The shoot was yesterday at St Dunstan's Hill near Monument. It's such a random place as it's a location that belongs in the countryside yet it's in the middle of the City. We ended up shooting my entire collection which was great and she's an incredibly speedy photographer so we were finished by lunchtime.

The pictures are currently being edited, but here are some pictures I took from "behind the scenes":
LEBrown Shoot
LEBrown Shoot
LEBrown Shoot
I love a fishtail plait, and the model had the perfect length hair as well as thickness for it
LEBrown Shoot
LEBrown Shoot
LEBrown Shoot
Our work station. Oh the glamour.
LEBrown Shoot
The garden had the most beautiful Hydrangea's (I think that's what they're called). I couldn't really capture the beauty of them on my camera, but they were changing colour and looked so pretty


As soon as these pictures are ready I will post them up along with the ones from the other shoot I did.

5 comments:

  1. Love the color pallette! Especially love all the detail in the rose dress/coat...And yes, the Stone Cold Fox shorts are amazing...

    http://thestylerealist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and jumpsuit, great pieces! Looking forward to seeing the final outcome, I definitely need to get a shoot organised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wrap-like dress. thanks 4 dropping in on my blog

    http://chiellablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the braid in the model's hair!

    http://smartshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what incredible braid! I really want to learn how to do that one myself.

    ReplyDelete