24.5.12

DIY | Clutch Bag

Photobucket
I broke my favourite bag. It was a green doctor's bag given to me when I interened at Topshop and I think I actually cried a little when the handle snapped off (serves me right for overloading it). I haven't seen any bags lately that tickled my fancy and I've wanted an everyday clutch for the longest now so it only made sense that I should make my own. I can't wait for the faux leather smell to go cos it absolutely stinks and I'm hoping it doesn't rain because I can't fit my umbrella in it, but apart from that, I love it. It's forced me to edit what I leave the house with.

TWITTERBLOGLOVINTUMBLR

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!!! Your blog promises cool!
    Would you like follow each other??

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete