10.11.11

MODÉLISTE: Fitting Sessions

racerback jumpsuit

I had to block out the models face because I can't remember if I asked her permission or not, but here's another jumpsuit from the Pre-Fall capsule collection I've made.
It's a toile (of course) and the actual jumpsuit is black with some detail on it. It looks very WWE wrestler-y at the back but I think that's because the fabric I used is a poor quality Jersey.

I can't wait to do the shoot so I can share the entire collection with you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog and I love what you post about, I think it's really cute! I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me from England. I would love for you to check it out and comment if you like it!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying reading the posts about your design process. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    ReplyDelete