12.2.12

MODÉLISTE | The T-Shirt... Prototype

I'm sorry I haven't done any garment/DIY posts in a while. I was busy all through December, then spent half of January wallowing in self-pity and the other half just being plain lazy and as a result, not much sewing has taken place. That's why I've been posting far too many editorials, campaigns, video's etc... which I do feel guilty about because that's not what I wanted this blog to be about.

The whole purpose of this blog was to document my [cue cheesy word:] journey; to give an insight in to what it's like for a new, struggling designer, and log images that interest me.

I had this sample of a T-Shirt with my logo done for me back in December. I've done quite a few of these over the past couple of years because it's never been placed in the center (as you can see) and I've changed my logo countless times (If you go back in the archives of this blog and my old one, you'll see what I mean).

Photobucket
Photobucket
{With the neck cut off}

Seeing it made me go back to the drawing board and I've edited the font... again. I have a few of these t-shirts left which were going to go on the blog shop, however, if enough people follow (bloglovin/google/whatever), I might do a giveaway, but I'll do an official post if that time ever comes.

*Sidebar: I keep getting asked to post style pics. I hardly take pictures of myself and when I do I scrutinize every part of it but if I ever find someone with the patience to take my picture you might just see some style photos.

TWITTERBLOGLOVINTUMBLR

2 comments:

  1. This blog is so practical, i actually like this idea to edited the font. I impressed by that. In this best colour choose it. Thank you so much for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this t-shirt T with logo is really very amazing work. I am so glad to see this amazing creativity.You done such awesome job.

    ReplyDelete